In a 2008 study by Center for Research Strategies (crsllc.org), 31 participants underwent ionic detox two times per week for 12 weeks. The amount of aluminum and arsenic in their blood was measured before and after the 12 weeks. The average blood aluminum level decreased by 46% from 79.8 ppb (parts per billion) to 43.1 ppb. The average blood arsenic level decreased 24% from 4.6 ppb to 3.5 ppb.
In a 2002 study by Doctor’s Data in St. Charles, IL, there was an average increase in toxic metals found in the foot basin from nine independent sessions. Here is a list of metals that increased in concentration: Copper: 905%, Aluminum 339%, Lead 233%, Iron 174%, Manganese 140%, Antimony 128%, Cadmium 119%
The foot cleanse has been know to raise pH levels. Approximately 95% of people experience a state of acidity in which their blood pH is lower than 7.45, indicating an excess of hydrogen ions. This makes an ideal breeding ground for worms, parasites, microorganisms and other critters that lower body function and cause disease.
Ionic Foot Detox has been known to:
• Relieve pain and tension including headaches
• Purify the blood and lymph
• Increase peripheral circulation
• Stimulate and balance the immune system
• Reduce inflammation and unwanted fluid retention
• Help clear up skin
• Assist in weight loss
• Quicken recovery time from disease or injury
• Increase oxygen in the body
• Rejuvenate and energize your whole body
• Improve sleep